Weddings & Ceremonies
We at the Wharf would like to offer our expert guidance to assist in organising your wedding reception and help to make your special day a truly memorable occasion. In choosing us for your wedding reception you will be assured of the finest service and facilities available. Our experienced wedding co-ordinator and skilled catering team will ensure that your individual requests are met. We take pride in ensuring that your special day will be one to remember for the rest of your lives.
With a fabulous waterfront location on Cardiff’s former docks, this purpose-built venue is perfectly situated for photographs, with plenty of city landmarks and urban backdrops nearby. Guests can enjoy drinks outside while overlooking the water, while the contemporary styled interior features exposed brickwork and modern lighting, great for wedding breakfasts and the evening’s festivities for up to 180 family and friends.
We are fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies until 8th October 2015. Children are welcome for the duration of the function, and we also have a large car park.
· We can cater up to 80 guests for our Wedding Breakfast/formal dining. Our round tables seat 10 people.
· We can accommodate larger Weddings with buffet style food only.
· You can use our plasma screen to showcase your pictures/videos/guests
· Our dedicated team will be on hand throughout the day to ensure you have the perfect day
· Microphone available for speeches
· Wedding cakes are supplied by Rachel Ogden - visit the facebook page.
· D.J. Supplied by Digital Discos
Our wedding package enables you to easily tailor your day to suit you, with a range of inclusive and supplementary options to choose from.
£50 per head
Reception room hire
2 glasses of wine with your wedding breakfast
3 course meal including coffee and mints
Click here to download our wedding pack and menus
Deposit Terms and Bookings
To secure your function booking at the Wharf, we require completion of the hire agreement terms and conditions together with a non-refundable deposit of £100. Full payment of the order value is then payable 28 days prior to your function.
For more information or to make a booking please contact Jasmin or Rhys who will be delighted to give you a guided tour of our facilities and start planning your special day.